Sunday, August 29, 2010

Thank you everyone

Wearing shades made of the shape of beer bottle, wearing party hats and trying to blow the magic candles on top of a delicious chocolate, with some close and some new friends I said bye to the 28 year old Kartik and welcomed the 29th year of my life. August 09-August 10 was one of my best years ever. Got married to the most amazing person on earth, got one of the most crucial project to work on, got a new job and some really cool teammates and many more such little but important things.
In all I loved every moment of the last year and I thank everyone who were a part of it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kartik!

    Many many happy returns of the day... and may the next coming years be filled with more joy, peace and happiness.

    You've a good flair for writing.. keep posting your thoughts!

    Gud Luck!
    Bhaskar Natarajan

    ReplyDelete