Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Awkward Fall

Its a blissful feeling to ride a bike early morning. The gentle breeze hitting your face, the fresh air you can breathe and the chirping of birds you can hear. Atleast this is what I thought would be the scenario when I left for office last Friday. Most of the things I mentioned above are true, but to add to it was the Awkward Fall I had that morning. Even though it was a minor fall, what I realized was something major. When you are driving you are responsible for the safety not only yourself, but the pillion and others on the road. We all think that it won't happen to me, I am a safe driver, I never drive fast, I always wear a helmet, etc., but sometimes things happen to make you realize that we should SLOW DOWN a bit...

That's what I have done, I have slowed down my pace of life and trying to maintain that consistent safe speed which would take me to my destination safe and sound.

Ohh yeah, forgot to mention that the pillion was my wife and it hurts to see the one you love in pain. So slow down and enjoy you speed in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment